Spring Butterfly Goals
For these goals, for a limited time, we're adding the common butterfly
Starting with the common butterfly, catch other target bugs to complete the event goals to earn all sorts of in-game rewards
Check Event Goals
under Isabelle's Goals
for more details.
4/9/19 at 6:00 a.m. to 4/12/19 at 5:59 a.m.
Note: The common butterfly bug will only appear at Sunburst Island during the event period. The agrias butterfly and emperor butterfly are not target bugs for the Spring Butterfly Goals.
Also, common butterfly can be caught using the following items:
Note: The bugs you are guaranteed to catch with flutter honey will include at least one common butterfly.
· Only bugs caught yourself or with honey, flutter honey, or beetle honey will count towards Spring Butterfly Goals.
· Bugs given to you by animals, obtained from Market Boxes, or obtained from balloons do not count toward Spring Butterfly Goals.
· Appearance rates for the bugs listed above and contents and catch rates of honey, flutter honey, and beetle honey will be adjusted at Sunburst Island for the duration of this event.
· The common butterfly bug will only appear while Spring Butterfly Goals are available.
· After the event ends, any remaining common butterfly bugs will stay in your inventory, and will be able to be sold through your Market Box or used to fulfill animals' requests.
· Bugs that appear in this event may become available again in the future.