has come to Saltwater Shores!
Catch a bunch of tourney fish and give them to Chip
. Depending on the amount and total size of the fish you give him, you can get an in-game trophy and other prizes like the event material kaleidoclover
! This material is used to clear seasonal event goals.
Items from the previous Super Mario™ crossover are also available, so now's your chance to get them if you missed them!■ Fishing Times for Tourney Fish
For Fishing Tourney #12: Super Mario, we've adjusted the times you can fish for tourney fish.
· Before adjustment: seven times every three hours
· After adjustment: six to nine times every three hours■ Regarding the Catalog
The tourney fish in Fishing Tourney #12: Super Mario will appear in a different part of the catalog than usual.The following items will be in the Super Mario part of the Special section of your catalog.
Mario Bros. 'stache
1-Up MushroomThe following items will be in the Super Mario 2 part of the Special section of your catalog.
8-bit Goal Pole
Cheep Chomp balloon
Cheep Cheep balloon
Eep Cheep balloon
From 3/14/19 at 6:00 a.m. to 3/21/19 at 5:59 a.m.
Note: You can receive your trophy when the Fishing Tourney ends.
■ Trophy Pickup
From 3/21/19 at 6:00 a.m. to 3/22/19 at 5:59 a.m.
· If you collect your trophy during the pickup period, a pickup message will be displayed.
· You can collect your trophy from your mailbox after the pickup period ends.
Earn a Special Prize!
Great news for campers who love fishing! After you get the gold fish trophy, there will be more prizes lined up. This time they're 8-bit Goal Pole
, ? Block
, and floating Block
Go for the gold, and beyond!
Helpful ToolsCatch two fish at once with the golden rod!
If you rent the golden rod from Chip, you'll catch two tourney fish each time, so long as tourney fish are available to be caught. Talk to Chip if you want to land more tourney fish!
· You can rent the golden rod after you catch your first tourney fish. After giving the fish to Chip, speak to him again and he will ask if you'd like to rent it.
· Leaf Tickets are required to rent the golden rod.You can catch many tourney fish at once by using tourney throw nets!
· All tourney throw nets and lg. tourney throw nets may only be used during a fishing tourney.
· The fish you can catch with tourney throw nets and lg. tourney throw nets will change depending on the fishing tourney.
· tourney throw nets and lg. tourney throw nets you have in your inventory will stay in your inventory at the end of the fishing tourney, and will be made available again once the next fishing tourney has begun.
For more information about helpful tools, check the How to Play page.How to Play
To celebrate the beginning of Fishing Tourney #12: Super Mario, you can now purchase a Fishing Tourney Support Pack
This pack includes one tourney throw net and one lg. tourney throw net! Check here for details! Fishing Tourney Support Pack Now Available!
· Tourney fish can only be caught during Fishing Tourneys.
· Trophy colors vary depending on the total size of fish delivered.
· Furniture from this event may become available again in the future.
· The kaleidoclovers are items required to complete seasonal goals during the Shamrock Shimmy seasonal event.