Thank you for playing the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game!
The maintenance that began on 8/1/18 at 4:00 a.m. is now complete, and the game has been updated to version 1.7.0!
Here's a quick look at the new features!
New Look for Goals
Goals have been given a complete makeover!
· Recommended goals are now highlighted.
· Goal requirements are displayed more clearly.
· A Goal Guide has been added, which offers hints about how to clear goals.
· You can now receive additional prizes as you clear goals.
Give them a try now!
· We have increased the tempo for garden controls and animated cutscenes to streamline your gardening experience!
· The time that remains for you to purchase or trade limited-time items is now displayed.
· The maximum number of items (bugs, fish, etc.) you can carry has been increased. (Unlocking the expansion requires Leaf Tickets. The maximum number of items can be increased up to 500 after updating.)
· You can now speak to Lloid to have him explain garden events.
· If you switch between menus or close the menu after changing your outfit, your new outfit will be saved.
Linked Twitter Accounts
After updating, users who have linked their Twitter account may receive a request from Twitter to "Authorize app" when tapping through the following steps:
· More > Friends > Add Friend > Find a Friend > Twitter icon > Update Linked Application Info
· More > Friends > Add Friend > Find a Friend > Friends with Twitter icons
If this happens, you will need to authorize the app again.
· We fixed the issue causing the app to suddenly close when a fishing lure catches the attention of two fish shadows at the same time while fishing in Lost Lure Creek.
· We also made adjustments to the on-screen display.
Thank you for your patience during the maintenance period for this update. Please enjoy the following gift!
· Leaf Ticket × 20
Availability: From 8/1/18 at 4:00 a.m. to 9/1/18 at 5:59 a.m.
Note: The gift must be collected from your mailbox during this availability period.
We hope you continue to enjoy Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!