A new type of fortune cookie is now in stock at the Fortune Cookie Shop!
Introducing grim lily cookie
Who will you invite to this somewhat unsettling ceremony?
Don't forget to drop by Happy Homeroom if you want to try out the event classes for this cookie!
The featured furniture item is the lily-wedding stage
Celebrate love on a stage decorated with stained-glass lilies!
Item List■ Items in grim lily cookie
evening lily-glass wall
lily-wedding reed organ
We're showcasing all the items in the new fortune cookie in a video! You can watch the video on YouTube!
You can find information about new Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp items and features here.
Note: The video is available in English and Japanese.
Order Five and Earn More
You can get five grim lily cookies at once when you choose to Order 5
When you choose Order 1, you only earn one stamp, but if you choose Order 5, you will earn five stamps plus one bonus stamp, for a total of six stamps
. You can earn more stamps by ordering in bulk!
AvailabilityFrom 9/10/2019 at 6:00 a.m. to 7/1/2020 at 5:59 a.m.
Tap here for notes
· Items from grim lily cookie do not unlock a Scrapbook Memory.
· Animals cannot wear the dark-tiara wig.
· The dark-tiara wig will not affect the color of the player's hair.
· Fortune cookies available in the shop are random, and the selection rotates daily.
· Fortune cookies on rotation can be acquired with Bells.
· There is a limit to how many fortune cookies can be acquired with Bells each day.
· Fortune cookies on rotation are swapped out every day at 3:00 p.m.
· When you buy a fortune cookie on rotation, it becomes sold out.
· Items contained in each fortune cookie vary. Each item is awarded randomly based on a fixed percentage that can be checked beforehand.
· When opening a fortune cookie, it is possible to get an item you already received from a previous fortune cookie.
· The item contained in each fortune cookie is randomly determined before you open it. Therefore, closing the app while opening the cookie won't affect which item you receive.
· When you get a fortune cookie from an animal, the item it contains is determined immediately and will not change, no matter how long the fortune cookie remains in your inventory.
· If your inventory is full, the item from your cookie will be sent to your mailbox and will be saved for a maximum of 30 days from when the cookie was opened. You will need to collect the item from your mailbox within that time, or the item will be lost.
· Some fortune cookies can be obtained with Leaf Tickets any number of times.
· Some fortune cookies are available for a limited time.
· Items obtainable via fortune cookies may become available again in the future.
· Even after the availability period for grim lily cookie ends, you may still be able to obtain the cookie by other means.
· Stamps are only awarded when fortune cookies are obtained with Leaf Tickets.
· You will earn one stamp for your stamp card each time you select Order 1. If you order in bulk by selecting Order 5, you will earn an additional bonus stamp, for a total of six stamps. However, if you select Order 1 five times, you will only earn five stamps.
· The number of stamps you earn for ordering cookies may change for future events.
· The number of full stamp cards required to trade for each item may vary.
· The trading period may vary for each item that can be acquired with stamp cards.