We're holding a Pocket Camp Report Quiz
We're reporting activity stats from the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game for the past year as a quiz!
During this period, we'll put out a new question every day related to Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp's first anniversary on the official Animal Crossing Twitter account
Note: If you have Twitter installed on your device, clicking the above link will open the Twitter app.
There will be a total of five questions.
· Around 15/11/2018 at 1:00 a.m.
Question 1 Posted
· Around 16/11/2018 at 1:00 a.m.
Question 1 Answered & Question 2 Posted
· Around 17/11/2018 at 1:00 a.m.
Question 2 Answered & Question 3 Posted
· Around 18/11/2018 at 1:00 a.m.
Question 3 Answered & Question 4 Posted
· Around 19/11/2018 at 1:00 a.m.
Question 4 Answered & Question 5 Posted
· Around 20/11/2018 at 1:00 a.m.
Question 5 Answered
· This is the schedule for the official Twitter account.
· Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp's in-app Notices are updated every day at 6:00 a.m.
· Each time the previous question is answered, the next question will be posted.
The quiz questions and answers will be announced via Notices every day, too! We're giving out gifts for everyone
based on the answers, so don't miss out!
The first question will be about something you're all familiar with: fishing!
QuestionWhich fish did everyone catch the most of during the past year?
You can check out the answer options on the official Animal Crossing Twitter account
Which fish could it be? The correct answer will be posted to Twitter around 16/11/2018 at 1:00 a.m.
· Gifts will be sent to everyone regardless of whether they answered the quiz questions correctly.
· After the correct answers are posted to Twitter, the gifts will be sent to your mailbox at 6:00 a.m. on the same day.
· Please check the in-app Notices for information about each gift.
· This event may change or be cancelled without prior notice.