Part of the Splatoon 2 Crossover Event, the Blitz Clam Scavenger Hunt
is on now! This time you'll be hunting blitz clams
from the Splatoon 2 game!
Gather the blitz clams
scattered around the map.
Once you have collected enough blitz clams, you can use them to craft Splatoon 2 inspired clothing
■ Splatoon 2 Clothing
pink Inkling-girl wig
white King tank
green Inkling-boy wig
black v-neck splat tee
Note: Leaf Tickets are required to craft the pink Inkling-girl wig and the green Inkling-boy wig.
To go along with the Splatoon 2 Crossover Event, we've also set up two groups of goals for you to accomplish. You can find both sets of goals under the Blitz Clam Goals tabs!
You can earn Leaf Tickets by completing these goals!
Notes on the "blitz clam collecting! Get X of them." goals:
· Only the blitz clams that you pick up off the ground counts toward completing these goals.
· Any blitz clams received in Shovelstrike Quarry or as gifts from your animal friends does not count toward this goal.
From 13/9/2018 at 6:00 a.m. to 25/9/2018 at 5:59 a.m.
New Craft Material at the Quarry
It's also a great time to visit Shovelstrike Quarry. Until the end of the Blitz Clam Scavenger Hunt event, you can collect blitz clams
when you mine the quarry! Collect enough before the event is over, and you can craft special clothing.
Note: You can only get blitz clams from the quarry when the blitz clams icon is displayed above the quarry on the map.
· The event clothing cannot be crafted after the event ends.
· Event clothing that you begin crafting during the event can be collected after the event ends.
· Event clothing may become available again in the future.
· You will only be able to clear Event Goals and claim your rewards while the event is active.
Check out the Splatoon 2 event notice for more details!Splatoon 2 Crossover Event On Now!